Speakers and programme
2-5 September 2019
Rutherford Hotel, Whakatū | Nelson
The draft QuakeCoRE 2019 Annual Meeting programme is now available. The programme will be updated as additional information is confirmed.
Programmes from previous meetings are available to download below.
QuakeCoRE Annual Meeting Programme
Registration for workshops is being managed by an expression of interest process. The expressions of interest will close on 28 June and you will be notified of workshop participation by 12 July.
Monday 2 September
- Liquefact(EU) – QuakeCoRE (NZ) International Workshop on “Assessment and Mitigation of Liquefaction Risk” (Full day)
Tuesday 3 September
- QERC Panel on “Life after your PhD” (Morning): For emerging researchers and students
- Using Cyberinfrastructure to Advance Earthquake Resilience (Morning)
- Seismic Resilience of New Zealand’s Transport System (Afternoon)
- Wellington Earthquake Resilience Collaboratory (Full day)