Speakers and programme
2-5 September 2019
Rutherford Hotel, Whakatū | Nelson
The draft QuakeCoRE 2019 Annual Meeting programme is now available. The programme will be updated as additional information is confirmed.
Programmes from previous meetings are available to download below.
QuakeCoRE Annual Meeting Programme
Workshop places have now been confirmed, due to limited capacity, you may only attend a workshop if your place was confirmed.
Monday 2 September
- Liquefact(EU) – QuakeCoRE (NZ) International Workshop on “Assessment and Mitigation of Liquefaction Risk” (Full day)
- Improving Awareness of Te Ao Māori in Te Hiranga Rū QuakeCoRE (Afternoon): Details available shortly
Tuesday 3 September
- QERC Panel on “Life after your PhD” (Morning): For emerging researchers and students
- Using Cyberinfrastructure to Advance Earthquake Resilience (Morning)
- Seismic Resilience of New Zealand’s Transport System (Afternoon)
- Wellington Earthquake Resilience Collaboratory (Full day)