Information for Registered Participants
Please read the information below to assist you with preparing to attend our Annual Meeting and aligned workshops. If you have any questions please contact the Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
COVID-19 Best Practice Measures
In order to stay safe at Alert Level 1 there are a few simple steps we would like to encourage you to follow:
- Most importantly – Stay home if you are sick and email us (email@example.com) if you are not able to attend. If you become unwell whilst you are in Nelson, please do not attend the Te Hiranga Rū QuakeCoRE Events.
- Keep track of where you have been –Each day that you are at the Rutherford Hotel, please scan one of the QR Codes with the COVID Tracer App. If you do not have the app please sign the register available at the Rutherford Hotel.
- Wear a face covering – Wearing a mask on domestic flights is now mandatory when travelling. While not compulsory, we want you to feel comfortable to wear a mask during the conference at times when it is difficult to social distance but only if you wish to do so. We ask that you bring your own mask but we will have a limited supply available at the registration desk.
- Practice good hygiene – While we encourage you to wash your hands often, hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue and at the registration desk. Cough and sneeze into your elbow and avoid touching your face.
Programme & Workshops
The At-A-Glance programme for the Annual Meeting can be found on our website here. The full programme is available here. Copies of both of these will be available at the registration desk.
Our Annual Meeting and Aligned Workshops are full, for health & safety reasons, we ask that you please only attend the sessions that you are registered for.
If your plans have changed and you will no longer be attending some or all of the Annual Meeting or workshops, please email the Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will be singing some Waiata and himene at the Annual Meeting, the words will be provided in the printed programme.
If you would like to practice before the meeting next week, you can find the words and some links to videos here.
If you received a travel grant, please ensure all receipts are submitted as a single payment request by 29th January 2021 as outlined in the travel grant conditions that were previously sent via email.
At each Annual Meeting, the Directors celebrate the research accomplishments from the past year. We would like to invite you to provide a brief summary that we could include in this section. If you have a research accomplishment you would like to share, please:
- Provide a single-slide summary of your research aim, context, results and conclusions
- Follow the format suggested in this template
- Note that the number of submissions means that we may not necessarily be able to showcase all the slides we receive, but we will make every attempt to include your research
We look forward to seeing everyone in Whakatū Nelson!